Write a 4-6 page policy proposal and practice guidelines for improving quality and performance associated with the benchmark metric underperformance
Write a 4-6 page policy proposal and practice guidelines for improving quality and performance associated with the benchmark metric underperformance you advocated for improving in Assessment 1.
Propose an organizational policy and practice guidelines that you believe will lead to an improvement in quality and performance associated with the benchmark underperformance you advocated for improving in Assessment 1. Be precise, professional, and persuasive in demonstrating the merit of your proposed actions.
The policy proposal requirements outlined below correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, be sure to note the requirements for document format and length and for supporting evidence.
· Explain the need for creating a policy and practice guidelines to address a shortfall in meeting a benchmark metric prescribed by local, state, or federal health care policies or laws.
· What is the current benchmark for the organization and the numeric score for the underperformance?
· How is the benchmark underperformance potentially affecting the provision of quality care or the operations of the organization?
· What are the potential repercussions of not making any changes?
· What evidence supports your conclusions?
· Summarize your proposed organizational policy and practice guidelines.
· Identify applicable local, state, or federal health care policy or law that prescribes relevant performance benchmarks that your policy proposal addresses.
· Keep your audience in mind when creating this summary.
· Analyze the potential effects of environmental factors on your recommended practice guidelines.
· What regulatory considerations could affect your recommended guidelines?
· What resources could affect your recommended guidelines (staffing, financial, and logistical considerations, or support services)?
· Explain ethical, evidence-based practice guidelines to improve targeted benchmark performance and the impact the proposed changes will have on the targeted group.
· What does the evidence-based literature suggest are potential strategies to improve performance for your targeted benchmark?
· How would these strategies ensure performance improvement or compliance with applicable local, state, or federal health care policy or law?
· How can you ensure that these strategies are ethical and culturally inclusive in their application?
· What is the direct impact of these changes on the stakeholders’ work setting and job requirements?
· Explain why particular stakeholders and groups must be involved in further development and implementation of your proposed policy and practice guidelines.
· Why is it important to engage these stakeholders and groups?
· How can their participation produce a stronger policy and facilitate its implementation?
· Present strategies for collaborating with the stakeholder group to implement your proposed policy and practice guidelines.
· What role will the stakeholder group play in implementing your proposal?
· Why is the stakeholder group and their collaboration important for successful implementation?
· Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions.
· Proofread your proposal, before you submit it, to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on the substance of your proposal.
· Use paraphrasing and summarization to represent ideas from external sources.
· Be sure to apply correct APA formatting to source citations and references.
Policy Proposal Format and Length
It may be helpful to use a template or format for your proposal that is used in your current organization. The risk management or quality department could be a good resource for finding an appropriate template or format. If you are not currently in practice, or your organization does not have these resources, many appropriate templates are freely available on the Internet.
Your policy should be succinct (about one paragraph). Overall, your proposal should be 4–6 pages in length.
Cite 3–5 references to relevant research, case studies, or best practices to support your analysis and recommendations.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.