Explain what Tressie McMillan Cottom means when she says that US health care systems assume black women’s incompetence? Use specifics from the author’s argument as y
1. Explain what Tressie McMillan Cottom means when she says that US health care systems assume black women's incompetence? Use specifics from the author’s argument as you summarize the main points.
2. As she conveys the story, how might Cottom's pregnancy have been different had the health care workers involved read her as competent? What would have changed? Name the differences in detail and explain with specifics.
3. Name some A. stereotypes and B. structural features of modern health care that, according to Kidd & Carel, C. make patients especially vulnerable to epistemic injustice?
4. One kind of epistemic injustice in health care is testimonial injustice. A. Define testimonial injustice. B. Give an example of testimonial injustice from Cottom, Kidd & Carel. C. Explain what makes this example a testimonial injustice.
5. Another kind epistemic injustice in health care is hermeneutical injustice. A. Define hermeneutical injustice. B. Give an example of hermeneutical injustice from Cottom, Kidd & Carel. C. Explain what makes it hermeneutical injustice.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.