For this assignment, continue to use the organization you selected in the Week 3 assignment on which to base your work. In your proposal, use specific language and include evidence-b
Week 9 Assignment: Process Improvement Proposal
To prepare for this assignment, review the following resources, which are required to complete this assignment. These articles introduce the concept of a balanced scorecard used to motivate and measure a business unit's performance.
The goal of this assignment is to generate recommendations in the form of a proposal for process improvement and organizational fitness. Make your recommendations for your organization for the balanced scorecard presentation. Apply the concepts of balanced scorecards to create your recommendations.
Read further the Week 9 Assignment Context [PDF] Download Week 9 Assignment Context [PDF] document, which contains additional information about change leadership, risk management, and patient safety. It may help in bringing your proposal together.
For this assignment, continue to use the organization you selected in the Week 3 assignment on which to base your work.
In your proposal, use specific language and include evidence-based concepts from peer-reviewed literature, including a minimum of four outside peer-reviewed sources. Communicate information and ideas clearly, accurately, and concisely, including reference citations and using correct grammar. Include the following in your proposal:
- Present your organization's philosophy or culture statement: This includes analyzing your organization's existing organizational structures, mission, and vision
- Convey the organization's values through an ethical, organizational, and directional strategy to impact the needed changes for quality improvement.
- Analyze your organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
- Present your organization's balanced scorecard.
- Communicate vision, strategy, prioritized areas of improvement with recommendations, and KPIs for each of the four elements of the balanced scorecard: providing a macro-level discussion.
- Recommend evidence-based and best practices for monitoring your recommendations and improving the metrics presented in your KPIs.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free from errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA style and formatting guidelines. Refer to the APA ModuleLinks to an external site. to help with APA style guidelines. Use APA format for all of the following:
- Cover page.
- Table of contents, including a list of figures and tables.
- Headings and subheadings.
- Reference list.
- Number of resources: A minimum of 6 resources. The following Norton and Kaplan articles will serve as two resources.
- The Balanced Scorecard: Measures that Drive Performance.
- Linking the Balanced Scorecard to Strategy.
- Length of paper: 6–8 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.