Using the same Case Study Worksheet from week 4 (Case Study #1), perform the same analysis on a case involving some social media or online privacy situation. Keep
Using the same Case Study Worksheet from week 4 (Case Study #1), perform the same analysis on a case involving some social media or online privacy situation. Keep in mind the topic must involve some moral or ethical conundrum.
Some examples would be using AI to generate posts or content and taking credit, any number of AI systems listening to you and using the information to generate search criteria, trolling, stalking, spreading misinformation, etc. One example would be the arrest of Douglass Mackey (aka Ricky Vaughn) for interfering in the 2016 election (look it up if you are interested). If you are uncertain what you have will work, ask the instructor. Just do not wait until Saturday or later to do so.
This case study will be evaluated using the attached grading table. Please use this to your advantage to check your work before submitting. Be sure to apply at least one ethical system in depth, including the application of at least 3 specific aspects of that system to the analysis of all parts of the worksheet/case study.
Use the following format to write a paper to discuss your case study. Each section should be at least one fully developed paragraph.
Case Study Title: Include a full APA or MLA citation in your reference section with URL link.
1. Briefly what happened? Summarize the case.
2. Key Stakeholders and how they were negatively impacted: Discuss at least 4 major stakeholders (not stockholders, though the stockholders may be stakeholders). For each stakeholder, briefly explain the relationship with the company – why they are stakeholders and how were they impacted? You may use bullet points to summarize each stakeholder.
3. What was the final outcome? Include specific details such as prison, fines, termination, and for how many individuals. Make sure to cite your facts.
4. Describe why you feel someone’s actions were morally wrong? Using ethical systems discuss why these behaviors were morally right or wrong. Be sure to use keywords describing your moral base (consequentialist, care, duty, act utilitarian, prima facie duties, etc.) and why your compass would justify classifying the action as morally right or wrong. Be sure to document the resource(s) you use for the definition of the moral theory or theories.
5. Put yourself in a position of leadership: Describe what you would put in place that would have prevented this in the first place or keep it from happening again. Or, alternatively what rules would you would implement to justify the action. Discuss rules in the context of your leadership philosophy or ethical standard.
References: At least one reference is required in APA/MLA format. Intext citations should be used to show your research . Note that if your major requires a different style, use it. Just be consistent.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.