12259(Please submit AI report along with paper)
Course Project – Marketing the Product / Service
It is critical to make the best of every interaction with the customer.
Using the same organization selected in Week 1 for the course project, address the following:
The organization used: (NIKE)
• Summarize the key product/service offered by your organization, including the role of the customer service department or direct service required to make a sale to the customer.
• Create and defend a diagram or flowchart detailing the service delivery process. The chart should clearly identify each contact point (e.g. frontline employee, supervisor, delivery, etc.) before, during, and after the purchase. Your defense of the diagram should detail the role of each contact and assess why each role is critical to the entire service delivery process. (For assistance, review Service Delivery lecture tab and click here for a Service Delivery Infographic).
• Analyze at least three possible contact point failures in the service delivery process for your organization. Why do you consider these to be possible contact point failures?
• Justify recommendations to prevent or address the potential contact point failures and enhance service delivery in your organization. Be sure to consider how customers will benefit by your recommendations.
• Defend a statement positioning the brand around the new/improved services.
• Submit your answers in a 6- to 9-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.