New International Venture[WLOs: 1, 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] [NACE 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8]TranscriptDownload TranscriptPrior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapters 1 through 17
New International Venture
[WLOs: 1, 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] [NACE 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapters 1 through 17 from the course textbook.
You are the Managing Director of a U.S.-multinational corporation for a new product or service launch that will commence next week. Over the past six weeks, you have collected data and research to support the successful launch of your product or service into one foreign market outside of the United States. Assume that your launch will include the opening of one foreign office with staffing, marketing, and financial needs. Remember to utilize the information you have gathered from your global partner.
Utilize the following parameters to compose your final paper and utilize your executive summary from this week’s discussion forum. (For this final paper, the executive summary should be in writing.) You may review Writing an Executive SummaryLinks to an external site. from the Writing Center to assist you in your final paper.
For this assignment, you are required to upload your work to your ePortfolio in addition to Waypoint. Learn more about Folio, the University of Arizona Global Campus's ePortfolio tool, by viewing the Folio Quick Start GuideLinks to an external site..
Submit your file to Waypoint using the button below. Then paste the link to your Folio page as a comment in Waypoint so your instructor can access your ePortfolio.
For this paper, you must
- Create a company that is expanding internationally. For your company
- Provide an executive summary.
- Provide a company overview.
- Describe the product/service.
- State the host country.
- Create an overview of the host country environment utilizing at least two business process analyses, such as a PESTLE, SOAR, SWOT, etcetera.
- Create an overall business strategy for the new venture (all other strategies should align to this strategy).
- Create a marketing strategy for the new venture, including the use of social media.
- Create a financial strategy for the new venture, including the concept of foreign money fluctuations and exchanges.
- Create human resource strategies for the new venture, including a recruitment and selection plan (think about the use of parent-country nationals [PCNs], third-country nationals [TCNs], and host-country nationals [HCNs] in this decision).
- Apply a corporate social responsibility action for the new venture that is specific to the selected host country.
- Utilize visuals in the paper, including charts, graphs, or tables to enhance plan elements.
The New International Venture final paper
- must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages (or 2500 to 3000 words) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA StyleLinks to an external site. as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft WordLinks to an external site. resource.
- must include a separate title page with the following in title case:
- title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- student’s name
- name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- course name and number
- instructor’s name
- due date
- title of paper in bold font
- must utilize academic voice.
- See the Academic VoiceLinks to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
- must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
- Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & ConclusionsLinks to an external site. and Writing a Thesis StatementLinks to an external site., refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least 10 business resources including at least four scholarly journal or industry articles in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible SourcesLinks to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view Quick and Easy Library ResearchLinks to an external site. tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site. guide.
- must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- See the APA: Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.