INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIC PLAN PROJECTOVERVIEWThe final group project is the creation of an IT Strategic Plan document and presentation. The project is divided in 4 milestones,
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIC PLAN PROJECTOVERVIEWThe final group project is the creation of an IT Strategic Plan document and presentation. The project is divided in 4 milestones, which will be submitted at various points throughout the Residency weekend to scaffold learning and to ensure quality final submissions. Attendance is required during Residency weekend in order to receive points for any of the activities.In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following outcomes:
- Analyze real-world problems critically for their potential to be solved with Information Technology systems
- Propose Information Technology Strategic Plan that address organizational problems and meet stakeholders need.
- Determine System requirements, constraints, and necessary resources though analysis of information technology problems.
- Integrate appropriate tools, techniques and technology into information technology solution designs and project plans.
- Develop illustrative project plans that communicate project objectives, work breakdown structures, project schedules and milestones for successful completion of information technology projects.
PromptBusinesses need practicing information technology professionals who can design and implement information systems solutions to address organizational information technology needs and gaps. The group assessment of this course will allow you to demonstrate critical skills required for professional practice, including skills necessary to work in teams to discuss potential information technology solutions, organize projects, communicate status, mitigate risks, and facilitate the adoption of newly developed information technology systems. Your project will demonstrate that you are able to extend your coursework to manage the design and planning of an information technology project.You will select the case provided below or you may find another case or use your current workplace (with instructor approval) and analyze the organizational challenges or problems within. If you need idea for a project, here are some areas that may be of interest:
- Software application
- Database that stores information about disease epidemics and treatment options
- Interactive website for a non-profit organization
- Network Infrastructure that expand current business’s network to support remote employees
- An in-depth analysis of all network system components of a network infrastructure and recommend solutions to secure a network.
For your project, you may read the following case study for guidance, or identify a real-world IT problem or opportunity for improvement at an actual organization (with instructor approval), and discuss the proposed solution.Beynon-Davies P. (2005). Personal identification in the information age: The UK case of the national identity card. European Conference on Information Systems 2005 Proceedings, 27. https://aisel.aisnet.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1004&context=ecis2005
The group will determine what problems or challenges within the organization can be solved with an information technology system or solution. Your group will create a proposal that outlines your recommended solution, design your solution, and create a project plan. You will use the design and project plan to guide your implementation process.Your group will submit multiple parts of the finalized proposal, project plan, and presentation. These deliverables will be used to direct implementation if it were a real life produc
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.