Critical analysis is a crucial skill for evidence-based leaders. Through organizational analysis, leaders gain the insight, data, and context needed to address organizational performan
Critical analysis is a crucial skill for evidence-based leaders. Through organizational analysis, leaders gain the insight, data, and context needed to address organizational performance problems. This assignment challenges your investigatory abilities and provides an opportunity for you to analyze the performance of your chosen organization and the specific management or leadership issue or crisis you are addressing.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze contemporary healthcare issues from an evidence-based leadership perspective.
- Analyze the historical background of a current organizational leadership issue or crisis.
- Competency 2: Apply evidence-based leadership principles to problem-solving in real-world healthcare organizations.
- Identify metrics to evaluate current and future organizational performance.
- Compare the organizational leadership structure and approach in place at the onset of an issue or crisis to the current leadership structure and approach.
- Competency 3: Propose evidence-based leadership actions and strategic planning options that promote positive behavioral change, collaboration, workforce performance, and outcomes in contemporary healthcare organizations.
- Assess the organizational impact of a specific management or leadership issue or crisis.
- Propose an evidence-based strategy for resolving a leadership issue or crisis.
- Competency 4: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style consistent with applicable organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
- Write clearly and concisely in a logically coherent and appropriate form and style.
Congratulations! Your consulting company was awarded the contract, and you will be leading the effort to resolve the organization's management or leadership problem. Your introductory memo helped convince leadership to decide in your favor, based on your style, assessment of the problem, and proposed plan of action.
Your next step is to complete an organizational analysis. Some of the information you need to gather may be well-known by the organization. However, it is your job to assemble all of the relevant data and information for a concise written analysis of the situation, as well as the former and current organizational leadership structure and approach. Your analysis will provide the basis of an evidence-based strategy for resolving the current leadership issue or crisis.
Write a 5–7 page analysis of the organization and the specific management or leadership issue or crisis that you are addressing. Refer to the article by Lafferty (linked in Resources), for an example of a simplified consultant report.
Your analysis should include:
- An introduction to the issue or crisis and its impact on the organization.
- A historical summary or background of the issue or crisis.
- Three metrics is applicable to the organizational issue or crisis.
- An analysis of the leadership structure and approach in place when the issue or crisis arose and the leadership currently in place.
- Application of the Studer EBL framework to your strategy for resolving the situation.
- Summary of the topics discussed in this analysis.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.