Part I.? Evaluate the mission statement from the organization you selected for this term.? Does it meet Bryson’s description of a good mission statement?? Why or why not? ?Be specific a
Part I. Evaluate the mission statement from the organization you selected for this term. Does it meet Bryson's description of a good mission statement? Why or why not? Be specific as to how they do or do not answer each of his 6 questions (number your answers to the six questions accordingly for each mission statement). If it does NOT meet Bryson's criteria, rewrite it go fit Bryson's guidelines and state how your rewrite answers the questions not addressed in the original mission statement.
Here are the six questions from the mini-lecture:
- Who are we as an organization?
- What are the basic political and social needs we exist to meet, or what are the basic social or political problems we exist to address?
- In general, what do we do to recognize, anticipate, and respond to these needs or problems?
- How should we respond to our key stakeholders?
- What are our philosophy, values and culture?
- What makes us distinctive or unique, if anything? (competences).
Part II. Identify the formal–and informal-mandates from the organization you have chosen for the term, and tell us what they are. What is your organization supposed to be doing?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.