Choose a recent case that has appeared in the news media in which mass violence occurred. Note: If you are unable to identify a recent case, you may choose one of the cases mentioned in
- Review the Learning Resources this week to deepen your understanding of domestic terrorism.
- Choose a recent case (within the last 2 years) that has appeared in the news media in which mass violence occurred.
Note: If you are unable to identify a recent case, you may choose one of the cases mentioned in this week’s introduction.
- Conduct a literature search for information regarding the case you selected and identify 2–3 peer-reviewed articles to use.
Post the following:
- Describe the case you selected.
- Based on your research, explain whether the case you selected is an example of domestic terrorism. Support your explanation with evidence.
- Explain the sociological impact of domestic terrorism in general. Use the Learning Resources and/or your personal research to support your explanation.
- Explain the specific sociological impact of the case you selected. Address its impact on the victims and the community involved. Use the Learning Resources and/or your personal research to support your explanation.
Note: Your post should be substantial (1 paragraph or more for each bullet point above), supported with scholarly evidence from your research and/or the Learning Resources, and properly cited using APA style.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.