Advanced Health Assessment NURS 6512
Genitourinary Assessment Case Study
CC: Increased frequency and pain with urination
T.S. is a 32-year-old woman who reports that for the past two days, she has dysuria, frequency, and urgency. Has not tried anything to help with the discomfort. Has had this symptom years ago. She is sexually active and has a new partner for the past 3 months.
• Tonsillectomy in 2001
• Appendectomy in 2020
Review of Systems:
• General: Denies weight change, positive for sleeping difficulty because e the flank pain. Feels warm.
• Abdominal: Denies nausea and vomiting. No appetite
VSS T = 37.3°C, P = 102/min, RR = 16/min, and BP = 116/74 mm Hg.
• mild tenderness to palpation in the suprapubic area
• bimanual pelvic examination reveals normal-sized uterus and adnexa
• no adnexal tenderness.
• No vaginal discharge is noted.
• The cervix appears normal.
Diagnostics: Urinalysis, STI testing, Pap smear
Using evidence-based resources from your search, answer the following questions and support your answers using current evidence from the literature.
• Analyze the subjective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
• Analyze the objective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
• Is the assessment supported by the subjective and objective information? Why or why not?
• Would diagnostics be appropriate for this case, and how would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
• Would you reject/accept the current diagnosis? Why or why not? Identify three possible conditions that may be considered as a differential diagnosis for this patient. Explain your reasoning using at least three different references from current evidence-based literature.
Professional masters degree references from journals, or teaching material from walden university
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.