Describe the changes in the uterus during the menstrual cycle which prepares it for implantation. What Hormones are involved? How does the developing embryo control its uterine enviro
No word count just high yeild detailed response
Implantation and development during weeks 1&2 (normal development):
1. Describe the changes in the uterus during the menstrual cycle which prepares it for implantation. What Hormones are involved? How does the developing embryo control its uterine environment?
2. Describe the state of the developing embryo as it travels through the uterine tubes and into the uterus proper. How long after fertilization does the embryo take to implant?
3. Describe the early cleavage of the embryo and define the following terms: blastomere, compaction, morula, inner cell mass, outer cell mass, blastocele, blastocyst, embryoblast and trophoblast.
4. Describe hatching of the blastocyst and its importance for implantation
5. Describe the methods used for detection of pregnancy, including their sensitivity and the time at which they can first be used.
6. Describe the process of implantation.
7. Describe the characteristics of the bilaminar germ disc and the formation of the amniotic cavity.
8. Describe the state of the embryo at the end of the second week of development.
9. Describe the concepts of genetic imprinting and mosaicism
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.