Post a brief explanation of the role of the nurse with a practice doctorate. Be specific. Explain the expectations associated with obtaining this degree, including how these expectatio
Post a brief explanation of the role of the nurse with a practice doctorate. Be specific. Explain the expectations associated with obtaining this degree, including how these expectations might be different for a nurse who holds a different degree. Then, explain how these considerations relate to your motivation to pursue a DNP, including a brief description of how your role as a DNP-prepared nurse will meet a potential organization’s need to address a gap in practice or implement a practice change. Discuss any experiences you have had in addressing a gap in practice or a practice change within an organization. Be specific.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Portals/42/Publications/DNPEssentials.pdf
- Beeber, A. S., Palmer, C., Waldrop, J., Lynn, M. R., & Jones, C. B. (2019). The role of Doctor of Nursing Practice-prepared nurses in practice settings. Nursing Outlook, 67(4), 354–364. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.outlook.2019.02.006
- Falkenberg-Olson, A. C. (2019). Research translation and the evolving PhD and DNP practice roles: A collaborative call for nurse practitioners.Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 31(8), 447–453. https://doi.org/10.1097/JXX.0000000000000266
- Fiset, V. J., Davies, B. L, Graham, I. D., Gifford, W., & Woodend, K. (2019). Developing guideline-based quality indicators: Assessing gaps in pain management practice. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 17(2), 92–105. https://doi.org/10.1097/XEB.0000000000000160
- Giardino, E. R., & Hickey, J. V. (2020). Doctor of Nursing Practice students’ perceptions of professional change through the DNP program. Journal of Professional Nursing, 36(6), 595–603. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2020.08.012
- Hartjes, T. M., Lester, D., Arasi-Ruddock, L., McFadden Bradley, S., Munro, S., & Cowan, L. (2019). Answering the question: Is the Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Nursing Practice right for me?Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 31(8), 439–442. https://doi.org/10.1097/JXX.0000000000000273
- Rew, L., Cauvin, S., Cengiz, A., Pretorius, K., & Johnson, K. (2020). Application of project management tools and techniques to support nursing intervention research. Nursing Outlook, 68(4), 396–405. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.outlook.2020.01.007
- Tussing, T., Brinkman, B., Francis, D., Hixon, B., Labardee, R., & Chipps, E. (2018). The impact of the Doctorate of Nursing practice nurse in a hospital setting. The Journal of Nursing Administration, 48(12), 600–602. https://doi.org/10.1097/NNA.0000000000000688
- Walden University. (2021). DNP capstone resources NURS 8702 and NURS 8703. Office of Research and Doctoral Studies. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/research-center/program-documents/dnp-8702-8703
- Walden University. (n.d.). Field experience: College of nursing. Field Experience. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/fieldexperience
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.