Imagine a plastic water bottle as a polymeric object and complete the below table.? Answer the following and cite your references:? ? 1. What is the name of polymer?? Please spell out
Imagine a plastic water bottle as a polymeric object and complete the below table.
Answer the following and cite your references:
1. What is the name of polymer? Please spell out its full name.
2. What is its abbreviation?
3. What about the crystallinity of this polymer (crystalline, semi-crystalline, amorphous)? Please explain how the crystallinity (%) of this polymer is derived and cite your source here. The answer may depend on how the polymer is synthesized.
4. Is it thermoplastic or thermoset? Please explain the reason why it is thermoplastic or thermoset.
5. What is its melting point ( Tm )? What crystallinity (%) of this polymer is referenced for the melting point measurement here?
6. What is its glass transition temperature ( Tg ) ? How is Tg defined and measured?
7. Is it biodegradable? Why or why not? Cite your source here.
8. What is the name of its shaping process? Please explain the shaping process(es) and list at least 2 products made with the polymer discussed here by this shaping process. Cite your source.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.