We learned about terrorism and the history of weapons of mass destruction (WMDs). Your assignment for this unit is to research and summarize the different types of WMDs. Choose one type of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, or explosive (CBRNE) weapon that has been developed. In your paper, be sure to discuss the topics listed below.
· Give an in-depth description of the device and how it was used.
· Examine what technological advancements led to the development of the WMD.
· Discuss how the WMD was used and what the impacts were on society.
· Was the device used in a time of war? Was it used by what we would consider as a terrorist group today? Discuss the political ramifications of the use of the WMD.
· Following the use of the WMD, were any laws enacted to regulate the use of the device?
· Describe any overall changes in warfare associated with the WMD.
Your completed assignment should be at least three pages in length and utilize at least three outside sources, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. The tutorial Home – How to Research Homeland Security Topics – LibGuides at Columbia Southern University in the CSU Library has great information to help you with researching the library. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.
Boyle, R. J., & Panko, R. R. (2021). Corporate computer security (5th ed.). Pearson. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780135823354
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.