Based on Federalist no. 6, why does Hamilton think the states will find themselves in frequent conflict with each other should they be disunited
Austin Community College Hamiltons Thoughts Discussion
(a) Based on Federalist no. 6, why does Hamilton think the states will find themselves in frequent conflict with each other should they be disunited (13 separate sovereigns) or divided into 2 or 3 separate confederations?
1. Your own post should not be one long paragraph. Break it into multiple paragraphs. Each paragraph should make one main point.
2. You must have at least 2 short, salient quotations from the assigned texts. But avoid over-quoting too. For the purposes of discussion, you answer should not be taken up by more than 20% quotation.
3. You must provide parenthetical references for every direct quotations and for any specific passages to which you refer.
4. Citations should from the text of the assigned reading. Do not cite, draw on (with or without citation), or otherwise utilize general internet sources like Wikipedia, History.com, SparkNotes, which are not academic or scholarly sources. For Discussions, especially, stick utilizing, referencing, and citing the assigned readings.
5. Avoid opining or speculating. Stick to answering the prompt directly and answering it from the text.
6. Avoid generalizing. Avoid broad statements. Make your points as specific and as precise as possible–especially when putting a point from the text in your own words. When putting points in the text in your own words, don’t strengthen or weaken the point in the text. Don’t broaden points made in the text.
The link to Federalist no. 6 is below.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.