This assignment is worth 25 points (25% of your grade). Answer the below questions in complete sentences and in paragraph form. You do not need an intro, body, and conclusion. Dive right into answering the questions. The keys to an “A”: use Chapter 1, the lecture notes, and all assigned readings in Module 1 and 2 to answer the questions. Use sociological theory in every answer, and define all aspects of sociological concepts used in the question (don’t assume I know anything about sociology).
This exam is not timed.
Each question is worth 5 points.
1. Discuss the 3 core assumptions of sociology and how they relate to structure and agency.
2. Identify three possible problems with the approach. Use examples to discuss each problem.
3. Compare and contrast Marx’s theory of economic determinism with Weber’s emphasis on culture, politics, and the economy.
4. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of “getting in” in terms of being a known vs. unknown researcher.
5. Discuss Emile Durkheim’s theory of structural functionalism, social determinism, and social bonds. Apply his theory to the Haka clips provided in Module 2.
Choose a submission type.
Select submission type TextText
Select submission type UploadUpload
Select submission type Canvas StudioCanvas Studi
More submission optionsMore
I AGREE TO THE TOOL’S END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENTTHIS ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION IS MY OWN, ORIGINAL WORK
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.