To prepare: Review the Cautionary Statement for Fore
- Review the “Cautionary Statement for Forensic Use of DSM-5” found in the Learning Resources for this week, paying special attention to the “Excerpt” (disclaimer preceding the text).
- Review “Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct” and “Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychology” found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Familiarize yourself with the DSM-5 and how to identify the various disorders contained within.
- Identify one disorder from the DSM-5 on which you would like to focus for this Discussion.
- Search the Walden library and/or the internet to identify one or more scholarly articles addressing ethical and/or legal issues related to the disorder you selected.
Post the following:
- Based on your reading of the “Cautionary Statement for Forensic Use of DSM-5,” acknowledge that you understand your responsibilities as a future forensic psychology professional and explain one question or concern you have related to the statement.
- A description of the disorder that you selected from the DSM-5 to focus on for this Discussion
- An explanation of the ethical and/or legal issues associated with the disorder that you selected
- An explanation of how these ethical and/or legal issues apply to your field of study
Note: Your posts should be substantial (300–500 words), supported with scholarly evidence from your research and/or the Learning Resources, and properly cited using APA style. Personal anecdotes are acceptable within meaningful responses but cannot stand alone as a response.
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.