You will select a middle range theory and identify application of nursing theories into clinical practice. Content Requirements: Components of the theory Discuss the m
Analyze and evaluate a middle range theory. You will select a middle range theory and identify application of nursing theories into clinical practice.
- Components of the theory
- Discuss the major concepts of the theory
- Philosophical basis or worldview change, advancing health
- Structural aspects of the theory
- Discuss the framework of the theory.
- Identify an area of your practice where this theory could be applicable
- What question does the theory help to answer?
- Describe the area of interest in relationship to the theory/theoretical model.
- Is it appropriate for the practice setting and is it applicable?
- Discuss the strength and weakness of the theory. If there is weakness, discuss what makes it difficult to be used in practice.
- Use of theory in clinical practice.
- Performing a literature review is essential to completing this section. If there is no literature available about the application of this theory in practice, address reason(s) why based on your findings.
- Evaluation of theory
- Is this theory used to understand and apply into practice?
- What difficulties did you encounter or would anticipate encountering in using this theory?
- What would make this theory more usable or applicable to practice?
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.