How to Predict an Outcome (Simple Linear Regression)
*Use JASP Statistical Software*
Using the Framingham study data set, perform and interpret statistical tests that answer the following research questions:
– Perform the appropriate statistical tests (based on the assumption test); Provide your rationale for test selection.
– At baseline, was there a significant association between diabetes (variable: diabetes1) and smoking status (variable: cursmoke1)?
– At baseline, how much variation in participant cholesterol levels (variable: totchol1) could be explained by the variation in an individual’s BMI (variable: bmi1)?
Interpret the results of your statistical tests (chi-square, correlation, and regression) for each research question
– Consider associated caveats and limitations.
Determine the practical, public health-related implications of your statistical tests (chi-square, correlation, and regression).
– What evidence do you have that validates your conclusions?
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.