You will use Soundtrap or Audacity to create a sound file with a colleague(s) and share your sound file on your website. Below are details about assignment content, str
I need this script started and turned in by Saturday morning…. 05/20 by 11 am
The reflection by Sunday morning 05/21 (CST- US) central standard time US
This is a two- part assignment, PLEASE READ FIRST AND SEE ATTACHMENT Before accepting the bid.
The choice of content areas to talk about could be ELA, ELL, Theatre, or CTE
Based on your content area you choose is the written reflection portion. I dont need a full script, just a start i will be finishing the rest….. I just need help with the start of it i have never done this before. maybe like 1.5 min?
The goal of this activity is to collaborate and experiment with digital tools to create artifacts of your learning that meet the ISTE Standards for Students (2016) and Educators (2017). This is a group assignment. You will use Soundtrap or Audacity to create a sound file with a colleague(s) and share your sound file on your website. Below are details about assignment content, structure, and guidance to support you as you create and share your podcast. Included in RESOURCES below are videos and documents to support your use of Soundtrap, Anchor, or Audacity to create the sound file. There are three components to the assignment: a script, the collaborative sound file, and an individual written reflection.
Podcasts tend to be topical. Last week I provided a list of podcasts and resources for your examination. If you have not already done so, I suggest listening to a few podcasts to help you brainstorm ideas for this assignment.
1. The podcast should be planned and then executed. A draft script should accompany the podcast. No need to match the audio word for word .
2. The podcast should be collaborative. Soundtrap supports collaboration at a distance (over the phone) in real time, while Audacity can asynchronously combine individual sound files to support collaboration.
3. The podcast must meet content standards. These may be PK-12 content standards or standards that govern the work you do or aspire to do. Content standards must be identified and communicated in the written reflection.
4. The podcast must be at least 3 and no more than 20 minutes in length and include comparable contributions from all group members.
Content Groups I am assigned and can choose from: ELA, ELL, Social Studies, Theatre
Written Reflection Content: Each member of your group will create an individual reflection document. Your individual written reflection (450 – 500 words) should address the following:
1. Which ISTE Standards were addressed in this assignment? What skills did you develop or use to create the sound file product? Look at both the Student and Educator Standards. How are they met? What is your evidence?
2. Which content Standards were addressed in your podcast? How are they met?
3. Reflect upon your experience using a podcasting tool to collaborate with colleague(s) to create a digital product. Discuss benefits and challenges to using the tool. What concerns might you have about using a tool like this with students? Is it appropriate for all grade levels? content areas? Why or why not?
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.