For the researched proposal, you will identify a problem or issue in your present or past workplace, or in your community
Assignment: Researched Proposal Rough Draft
The rough draft of your proposal is due in Unit 4 while the final draft is due in Unit 5.
For the researched proposal, you will identify a problem or issue in your present or past workplace, or in your community. The assignment objective as provided in Unit 4, is to propose a solution to the problem or issue, and to present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation. You will support your proposal with research.
You will develop a concrete, practical solution to the problem that can be implemented. Reference sources will be included that explain the problem, issue, and/or support the solution.
The proposal must be between 2,500 to 3,000 words using APA format for your citations and references. The proposal itself should be single spaced with double spacing between paragraphs. The word count includes all components. The purpose of establishing a word count is to ensure the topic chosen is neither too big nor too small. Also, writing within parameters is a common requirement in business communications.
The rough draft of your proposal is due in Unit 4.
The objective of the researched proposal is to participate in the development of a detailed proposal as used in any organizational setting. Access the quick summarized preview of the Unit 5 final researched proposal checklist below so you can begin to address these items in your rough draft of the proposal due in this unit.
You will upload your rough draft in two places:
1) The Unit 4 Discussion peer review.
2) The Unit 4 Assignment Dropbox.
Your instructor will review your rough draft and provide you with feedback to guide your writing of the final draft. Your team of peers will provide you with feedback on your draft in the Discussion.
- Contains no fewer than 2,500 words; no more than 3,000.
- Includes a minimum of one original graphic.
- Clearly identifies the audience and purpose.
- Shows research has been conducted and preliminary integration of research material is in place following current APA formatted in-text citations.
- No fewer than five references are cited, at least one of which is a peer-reviewed article.
- Adheres to business document expectations — single space, double space between paragraphs. Provides a cover letter or memo, a cover page, a table of contents, an executive summary, and references. See source formatting specification in the APA manual for in-text references and reference page.
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.