Arizonas instructional program for English language learners is based on four principles called Arizona’s Language Development Approach. According to the Arizona Department of E
Arizona’s instructional program for English language learners is based on four principles called Arizona's Language Development Approach. According to the Arizona Department of Education, these principles are based on the core idea that "all educators share the responsibility for promoting the success of English learners."
Part 1: Terminology
- Explain Arizona's definition of an English learner (EL).
- Briefly discuss the distinctions between the following instructional program models: ESL, bilingual, sheltered English instruction, and structured English immersion (SEI).
Part 2: Four Principles of Arizona's Language Development Approach
- Briefly describe Arizona’s Language Development Approach and the synthesis of the research around ELLs.
- Explain student agency and its importance in the instruction of ELLs.
- Explain each of the four principles of Arizona's Language Development Approach.
- Discuss components of Arizona’s approved research-based SEI models: Newcomer, Pull-Out, Two Hour, 50-50 Dual Language Immersion.
Support with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.