How would you describe your classroom climate? What does it look like, sound like, feel like? 2. What goals can you set for improving climate as a team and as an individual? 3. H
Chapter 2 Reflections
Taking the time to examine some of the concepts in this chapter is something you could do with your professional learning community. It may prompt discussion and reflection on classroom climate and why it is so crucial to learning.
1. How would you describe your classroom climate? What does it look like, sound like, feel like?
2. What goals can you set for improving climate as a team and as an individual?
3. How do you encourage team building throughout the year?
4. What do you do to create a classroom atmosphere in which students can take intellectual risks?
5. How do you create intellectual safety and prohibit ridicule, put-downs, and other negative responses in your classroom?
6. How much wait time do you allow for thinking and answering questions?
7. What steps will you take to create an inclusive atmosphere in which students feel safe and included?
8. How can you foster relaxed alertness?
9. How can you create flow?
Collepals.com Plagiarism Free Papers
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.