Is Big Data really a problem on its own, or are the use, control, and security of the data the true problem? 2. ?What are the implications of having incorrect date points in you
Ch. 3 Discussion Questions
1. Is Big Data really a problem on its own, or are the use, control, and security of the data the true problem?
2. What are the implications of having incorrect date points in your Big Data? What are the implications of incorrect or duplicated customer data? How valuable are decisions that are based on faulty information derived from incorrect data?
3. Explain the difficulties involved in managing data.
4. What are the problems associated with poor-quality data?
5. What is master data management? What does it have to do with high-quality data?
6. Explain why master data management is so important in companies that have multiple data sources.
7. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of relational databases.
8. Explain why it is important to capture and manage knowledge.
9. Compare and contrast tacit knowledge and explicit knowledge.
Bookto be used :
● Management Information Systems, Rainer, Prince, Watson, 3rd Edition
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.