Search for the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (5th ed.; WISC-5). Use the information provided in the database, along with other academic sources, to describe the WISC-5. Then,
Search for the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (5th ed.; WISC-5). Use the information provided in the database, along with other academic sources, to describe the WISC-5. Then, review the sample WISC-5 report and summarize the results for the client on one or more of the WISC-5 Scales.
Be sure to address the following:
- Describe the WISC-5, including the construct(s) it measures, the type of scale(s) it employs, and item type(s).
- Summarize the evidence on the WISC-5 validity and reliability.
- Summarize key information about the examinee described in the sample report.
- Describe “Sample Report’s” characteristics.
- Review the “Subset Score Summary” table, and identify which of the client’s scale scores are above versus below the client’s age level (age 8 and 10 months).
- Choose two additional results from the report that you found interesting, and summarize those.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.