“The Global Burden of Disease Study” is conducted by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation and published in The Lancet journal.
It captures and analyzes data on many significant causes of mortality and morbidity in almost every country. The study allows researchers and practices to compare countries and helps individual countries prioritize substantial health issues and risk factors with available resources. Review the background of the study by exploring the institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation website, as well as the various Global Burden of Disease (GBD) reports found in The Lancet journal. That addresses one of the top five causes of mortality and morbidity from the Global Burden of Disease Study (GBD). Select the health issue based on a specific country of interest and include the following in your presentation
1. Evidence and statistics support it as a significant health issue, such as the Disability Adjusted Life Years or other measures of mortality and morbidity. Indicate which country you selected.
2. Four major risk factors related to the health issue.
3. Potential gaps or limitations in the data
4. Three social or economic opportunities to control or reduce the prevalence of this issue (reference the connection to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals).
5. Points of interest regarding this leading cause of mortality and morbidity related to the country you selected.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.