Coding a Program Containing Exception Handling
Resource: Week Five Coding Assigment Zip File (starter code for this assignment that includes placeholders)
For this assignment, you will apply what you learned in analyzing a simple Java™ program by writing your own Java™ program. The Java™ program you write should do the following:
• Organize the code capable of throwing an exception of type ParseException as a try block.
• Include a catch block to handle a ParseException error thown by the try block.
• Include a hard-coded error that results in a ParseException to prove that the code can catch and handle this type of exception.
Complete this assignment by doing the following:
1. Download and unzip the linked Week Five Coding Assigment Zip File.
2. Add comments to the code by typing your name and the date in the multi-line comment header.
3. Replace the following lines with Java™ code as directed in the file:
• LINE 1
• LINE 2
4. Replace the value assigned with one of the variables so that the program throws an exception.
5. Comment each line of code you add to explain what you intend the code to do. Be sure to include a comment for the replacement value you added in Step 4 that causes the program to throw an exception.
6. Test and modify your Java™ program until it runs without errors and produces the results described above.
Note: Refer to this week’s analyzing code assignment if you need help.
Submit your Java application file using the Assignment Files tab.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.