Analyzing a Simple Java™ Program
Analyzing Java™ code–that is, reading and predicting the outcome of Java™ code, given one or more inputs–is an essential skill. The ability to analyze code allows you to learn from example code and tutorials. It also allows you to write and debug your own Java™ code.
For this assignment, you will be analyzing the Java™ code in the linked zip file.
Carefully read through the code line by line, then answer the following questions in a Microsoft® Word document:
1. What syntax signals a Java™ comment? (In other words, what symbol(s) tell the Java™ compiler not to process certain text?)
2. Type the line(s) of code that accept user input.
3. Type the line(s) of code that process user input.
4. Type the line(s) of code that produce output.
5. Type the result this program would produce if a user, when prompted, responded by typing “everyone” and then hit Enter.
6. Type the result this program would produce if a user, when prompted, responded by typing in “Mickey Mouse” and hit Enter.
7. Type the result this program would produce if a user, when prompted, responded by typing “Benjamin Franklin” and hit Enter.
Submit your completed Word document using the Assignment Files tab.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.