What is meant by acoustic characteristics?
2. How are acoustic characteristics generated?
3. Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGQmdoK_ZfY. Explain what happened? and What does it teach us about perception?
4. Explain how differentiating between /r/ and /l/ and babies classifying vowels relate to speech perception and How does that relate to learning a second language?
5. Let’s make some spectrograms! First, let’s draw what you would expect the words “asa” and “aza” (“a” as in “pot”). So, draw what a spectrogram might look like for “asa” and “aza” and indicate where the voicing bar is or is not.
6. What would you expect to see for vowels vs. diphthongs? Draw your guess.
7. Draw a voiceless stop and a voiced stop on a spectrogram, and label the 3 features.
8. How might voice-onset time look for the consonants in “apa” and “aba”?
9. Draw a fricative.
10. Are fricatives more periodic or aperiodic? Why?
11. What differentiates nasals?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.