- Connect types of molecular bonds to common applications and examples
Choose a substance, other than water, whose atoms or ions are held together by one of the following types of chemical bonds:
Important: If your chosen substance does not correctly match the molecular bond, will not be accepted for credit!
Construct an engaging three-paragraphs that completely and concisely* fulfills the following requirements:
- Paragraph 1 – after doing some research, discuss a common use or important purpose of your chosen substance
- Paragraph 2 – Integrating specific terms and concepts discussed in this week’s readings and resources, develop a summary discussion that includes the following:
- The name and chemical formula for the substance
- The composition of the substance (i.e., the names of the atoms comprising the substance)
- The specific name and description of the chemical bonds that exist between the atoms or ions in the substance
- The physical properties of the substance
- The state(s) of matter in which this substance is naturally or normally found in
- Your discussion in this paragraph should integrate specific terms and concepts discussed in this week’s readings and resources.
- Paragraph 3 – provide your perspective on the importance of this substance or its properties, drawing on your own experiences as applicable
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.