10642Please follow the links and view the three videos. Address the bulleted items in 150 to 200 words or more.
Below there are three movie negotiations video links each of them deals with a different aspect of negotiations. Please view each video and address the questions that are related to different aspects of a negotiation. You may use additional research to support your answers and remember to cite your sources.
Based you post on the following questions:
• A Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA) is a required part of negotiation planning. What were the lessons learned?
• Your position of power in the negotiation is important to determine before the negotiation and during. From the videos what important ideas did you take away?
• Most of the work you will put into your negotiation is in preparation. If you were to offer these negotiators advice, what areas would you have them better prepare?
1) Analysis of a Negotiation
2) Analysis of Negotiation Scenes From Movie “Jobs (2013)” by Abdullah Fikri
3) Analysis of Negotiation Scenes From Movie “Erin Brockovich (2000)”, by Avi Bellerizki
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.