NURS6512 Final Exam Latest 2022 Febraury (All Correct Answers / All 100 Answers)
• Question 61 To assess a cremasteric reflex, the examiner strokes the:
• Question 62 Nerves that arise from the brain rather than the spinal cord are called:
• Question 63 Loss of immediate and recent memory with retention of remote memory suggests:
• Question 64 You order an ECG on a patient that c/o feeling heart palpitations, chest pain, shortness of breath. Your ECG shows irregular heart rate and you determine that you need to call EMS immediately because this rhythm can cause death. What rhythm would you suspect the ECG is showing?
• Question 65 To assess spinal levels L2, L3, and L4, which deep tendon reflex should be tested?
• Question 66 Assessing orientation to person, place, and time helps determine:
• Question 67 In the adult, the apical impulse should be most visible when the patient is in what position?
• Question 68 The finger-to-nose test allows assessment of:
• Question 69 You are conducting an examination of Mr. Curtis’s heart and blood vessels and auscultate a grade III murmur. The intensity of this murmur is:
• Question 70 Examination of the patient in the lithotomy, or knee-chest, position includes:
• Question 71 Cranial nerve XII may be assessed in an infant by:
• Question 72 Your patient’s chief complaint is repeated pencil-like stools. Further examination should include:
• Question 73 A red, hot swollen joint in a 40-year-old man should lead you to suspect:
• Question 74 A 56-year-old male presents to the clinic to see the nurse practitioner with complaints of shortness of breath for 1 months, 15-pound weight gain and lower extremity edema. Vitals are as follows: HR: 120, Respirations 30, Blood Pressure: 138/90, BMI: 40; Oxygen saturation of 90%. On examination patient is noted to have jugular venous distention, enlarged liver, and crackles are noted on examination. A chest x-ray is completed and shows findings consistent with which diagnosis? Based on this scenario and imaging what is the most likely diagnosis?
• Question 75 Adrian Thomas is a 19-year-old girl who presents to the clinic with complaints of severe, acute chest pain. Her father reports that Adrian, apart from occasional sinus infections, Adrian is not prone to respiratory problems. What potential risk factor is most important to assess with regards to Adrian’s current problem?
• Question 76 The strength of the trapezius muscle is evaluated by having the patient:
• Question 77 You are examining Mr. S., a 79-year-old diabetic man complaining of claudication. Which of the following physical findings is consistent with the diagnosis of arterial occlusion?
• Question 78 A pulsation that is diminished to the point of being barely palpable would be graded as:
• Question 79 Your 15-year-old patient is athletic and thin. Radiography of an ankle injury reveals a stress fracture. You should question this patient about her:
• Question 80 A cervical polyp usually appears as a:
• Question 81 To hear diastolic heart sounds, you should ask patients to:
• Question 82 Functional assessment is most important during the examination of a(n):
• Question 83 Recent unilateral inversion of a previously everted nipple suggests:
• Question 84 Which one of the following techniques is used to detect a torn meniscus?
• Question 85 An idiopathic spasm of arterioles in the digits is termed:
• Question 86 Palpation of epitrochlear nodes is part of the:
• Question 87 When palpating joints, crepitus may occur when:
• Question 88 During chest assessment, you note the patient’s voice quality while auscultating the lung fields. The voice sound is intensified, there is a nasal quality to the voice, and the e’s sound like a s. This sound is indicative of:
• Question 89 A parent is advised to restrict contact or collision sports participation for their child. An example of a sport in which this child could participate is:
• Question 90 When you attempt to move a 10-month-old child from his mother’s lap to the examination table, he screams loudly. Your best action is to:
• Question 91 The difference in blood pressure readings between the right and the left arms is considered normal up to _____ mm Hg.
• Question 92 You are conducting a preparticipation physical examination for a 10-year-old girl with Down syndrome who will be playing basketball. She has slight torticollis and mild ankle clonus. What additional diagnostic testing would be required for her?
• Question 93 Montgomery tubercles are most prominent in the breasts of:
• Question 94 To spread the breast tissue evenly over the chest wall, you should ask the woman to lie supine with:
• Question 95 Electrical activity recorded by the electrocardiogram (ECG) tracing that denotes the spread of the stimulus through the atria is the:
• Question 96 Postural hypotension is defined as a _____ when the patient stands, compared with sitting or supine readings.
• Question 97 Kawasaki disease is suspected when assessments of a child reveal:
• Question 98 You are interviewing a 20-year-old patient with a new-onset psychotic disorder. The patient is apathetic and has disturbed thoughts and language patterns. The nurse recognizes this behavior pattern as consistent with a diagnosis of:
• Question 99 Part of the screening orthopedic component of the examination includes evaluating the person while he or she is:
• Question 100 The checkout station for preparticipation physical evaluation (PPE) is critical because at this point:
• Question 101 When completing this exam, did you comply with Walden University’s Code of Conduct including the expectations for academic integrity?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.