In this assignment, you will review the Psychosis Interactive Case Study patient scenario and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
“In this assignment, you will review the Psychosis Interactive Case Study patient scenario and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient. You will need a minimum of two evidence-based practice articles to support your work.”
After viewing the patient interactive information, address the following:
1. Differentials: List the three most likely differential diagnoses based on her objective findings, with cited rationale.
2. What is the etiology/pathophysiology associated with each diagnosis?
3. What is the prevalence of each of these diagnoses?
4. Develop a plan of care for each of the three differential diagnoses, including the following:
• Diagnostic testing
• Pharmacologic interventions, including dosage, route, and frequency
• Nonpharmacologic interventions, including modality and frequency
• Education, including health promotion, maintenance, and psychosocial needs
• Safety plan
• Referrals required
Follow-up, including return to clinic (RTC) in what time frame and reason, including any labs needed for next visit
Include current supportive evidence in your responses to the questions above using two required resources from this week’s materials and one new resource. National guidelines should also be considered with treatment plans.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.