Identify the chronic condition. Discuss the biopsychosocial (biological/genetic, psychological, social) factors that influence the patients experience with the chronic condition chosen.
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapters 1 and 2 from the course textbook, the Law and Health Policy (Links to an external site.) web page, and review this week’s Instructor Guidance.Using the course textbook as your source, choose one of the chronic conditions found in Chapters 3 through 10 and then answer the bulleted prompts below. For this discussion, you will write your initial post on one of the three Bronfenbrenner’s ecological models as assigned in the table.Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Model of Human DevelopmentFirst Initial of Last NameMicro-systemA, D, I, J, O, P, S, V, YMeso-systemB, E, H, K, N, Q, T, W, ZMacro-systemC, F, G, L, M, R, U, XWrite your response based on your interpretation of what you read and your personal or professional experiences with the chosen health condition. Your post must be a minimum of 250 words in length.
- Identify the chronic condition.
- Discuss the biopsychosocial (biological/genetic, psychological, social) factors that influence the patient’s experience with the chronic condition chosen.
- Explain how your assigned system from Bronfenbrenner’s Ecological Model of Human Development (see Chapter 1 Section 6) affects the onset and management of the chronic disease. For example,
- If you are assigned the micro-system, explain the role immediate family members and coworkers have in the onset of the disease (negative influence) as well as in positively managing (improving the person’s health) once disease is diagnosed.
- If you are assigned meso-system, give examples, and explain why the patient may start or stop activities (e.g., entertainment, volunteering, sporting activities, etc.) within their greater social circle and community due to the health condition.
- If you are assigned macro-system, provide a summary of two laws that are in place to support the patient in their daily lives as well as one law that needs to be improved to better support the patient, family or both.
Guided responses: Respond to two of your classmates. Your responses should be at least 100 words each. Looking at the conditions another student posted, address one issue not included in the post that you would have discussed related to the biopsychosocial factors that influence the patient’s experience with the health condition. Include your rationale.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.