God’s Holy Law Bible Lesson
Name: Rosie Monroe
Instructor: Don Done
This assignment examines the theme of holiness as presented in the book of Leviticus.
In 800-1,000 words, complete the assignment by addressing each prompt below. Each point should receive a similar amount of focus (e.g., do not give a one-sentence answer for one point and one page for another). Use the Bible and textbooks as resources.
1. What does the book of Leviticus say about God’s holiness and the expectation of holiness that God has for his people?
2. Read Leviticus 1-7. What does that sacrificial system reveal about the character of God? What do the sacrifices reveal about the seriousness of sin? How does this relate to the topic of holiness?
3. Read Leviticus 10 and 16. What was the significance of the actions of Nadab and Abihu? Summarize and discuss the significance of the Day of Atonement.
4. List the feasts that God instituted for Israel in the book of Leviticus and briefly discuss their significance.
5. Read Hebrews 7-10. Compare the priesthood of Jesus as compared with the presentation of the priests in Leviticus.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.