At the monthly administrators meeting for ABC Early Childhood Center, the regional director shared with you a grant opportunity for early childhood centers to receive a grant of $5000 to rem
At the monthly administrator’s meeting for ABC Early Childhood Center, the regional director shared with you a grant opportunity for early childhood centers to receive a grant of $5000 to remodel your center to stimulate physical activity and promote creativity for your students. The regional director encouraged you all to apply and you have decided to take them up on their suggestion and complete a grant application.
In your grant application:
- 1. Describe your current educational setting, including the age of children (0-2, 3-5, or 6-8), number of children you work with, and the philosophy of your education setting. You can base this either on the education setting in which you are currently working or you can create a fictitious center. (.5 points)
- 2. Design the classroom environment that you would create with the grant money that is based on developmentally appropriate strategies and tools to promote optimal cognitive development and learning in young children. To create your illustration you may use Classroom Architect (Links to an external site.), Scholastic Class Set-Up Tool (Links to an external site.), or Kaplan Floor Planner (Links to an external site.). Attach a copy of your classroom design to your grant proposal. (2 points)
- 3. Discuss how the design of your classroom environment aligns with Figure 1.1 from the text and is supported by current research about optimal classroom environments. (1 point)
- 4. Explain how the environment you have created would promote optimal physical development and learning in young children in each area of your classroom. Use specific examples from your illustration and research to support your decisions. (1.5 point)
- 5. Explain how the environment you have created would encourage development of the creative self in young children in each area of your classroom. Use specific examples from your illustration and research to support your decisions. (1.5 point)
- 6. Summarize how the grant money will help you to ensure you can create a learning environment that promotes child-centered active learning and 21st-century skills. (2 points)
Research and Resource Expectations:
- Source Requirement (.25points):
- At least two scholarly peer-reviewed sources
- At least one professional credible source
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.