It ?is essential when beginning your practice to understand your personal ?values, organizational values, professional ethical ethics, and the ?intersection of them to ethical decisi
It is essential when beginning your practice to understand your personal values, organizational values, professional ethical ethics, and the intersection of them to ethical decision-making. Anyone without a firm understanding of ethical dilemmas, ethics, and the process of ethical decision-making can find themselves violating ethical principles. Remaining aware of potential problem areas will prepare you to recognize them when they present themselves to you. To gain additional practice in this area, in your discussion you will create and analyze a case study to evaluate whether the actions presented are consistent with the NOHS Standards for Human Service Professionals.
Create a scenario of an ethical dilemma that you have not previously used. It can involve any type of violation against the NOHS Standards for Human Service Professionals.
Please respond to the following:
- Describe the case you have chosen, outlining all ethical issues presented by the actions of the Human Services Professional.
- Discuss how your core values, which you shared in Unit 2, are reflected in your course of actions.
- Analyze the actions in light of your readings and the NOHS Ethical Standards for Human Service Professionals.
- Outline how you could handle the situation differently.
- Suggest some ways in which the astute and ethical human service professional can prevent such a situation from developing by being aware and proactive in his or her practice.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.