Your partner in Aerospace Drones is a service-disabled Iraq war veteran. You recently learned about a federal acquisition rule allowing agencies to provide sole-source and set-aside contrac
Your partner in Aerospace Drones is a service-disabled Iraq war veteran. You recently learned about a federal acquisition rule allowing agencies to provide sole-source and set-aside contracts to service-disabled, veteran-owned small businesses. This means agencies must devote three percent of their spending to these qualified small-business owners, a goal set by Congress. While your partner has majority (51 percent) ownership in the company, you are responsible for federal contract administration and oversight. You were recently alerted to an Energy Department RFP for drones needed for geo mapping. Now you must reply to a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) schedules solicitation for your products. To prepare for this, you must write at 3–4 page preliminary report for your partner and senior management that details the following:
- Describe the electronic data interchange (EDI) or electronic submission processes and the security measures present in this approach, including the advantages over classic paper solicitations.
- Analyze whether your company has as much of a chance of having its bid accepted as a much larger corporation by comparing the advantages of being a small company over being a larger firm (for example, Boeing) in terms of contract administration and management.
- Explain how you would negotiate during the contract award process once your solicitation is accepted.
- Determine the value of your most favored customer or class of customers to GSA including an analysis of its impact on your small business.
- Assess the different marketing methods used to market to the federal government by selecting the three most effective methods you would use to market your product or service to the U.S. government. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Examine the process of replying to a U.S. government solicitation relative to contract negotiations, customer value, and marketing methods.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.