It is nearly impossible to learn EVERYTHING about EVERY SINGLE drug we encounter. While it is important for us to look up select information about unfamiliar medications we administer, we can know the general indications and nursing interventions related to a drug if we learn key information about the drug classifications. For this assignment, you will be collecting information about different groups of drugs, or drug classifications, found in your Pharmacology textbook and creating a PowerPoint presentation (5-10 slides long).
Choose a drug classification (Examples: Typical or Atypical Antipsychotics, Anxiolytics, SSRI, Tricyclic Antidepressants, MAOI, mood stabilizers, opiates, NSAIDs, etc.) that is discussed in Unit Six or Unit Seven in Pharmacology: A Patient-Centered Nursing Process Approach textbook and then use your Davis’s Drug Guide or another SCHOLARLY source to provide the following information:
- Summary of the Drug Classification (what different medical conditions are these drugs used to treat?) and list the names of 2-4 drugs in your chosen drug classification
- Typical routes of administration
- Common side effects and adverse effects common for the drug classification
- Special considerations (caution with renal or liver insufficiency, harmful drug-drug interactions, etc.)
- Common Nursing interventions and important client teaching
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.