In this weeks discussion, we get to explore psychological disorders that we may not have a deep understanding of (yet). When we learn about and discuss mental health, we can reduce
Week 5 Discussion
In this week’s discussion, we get to explore psychological disorders that we may not have a deep understanding of (yet). When we learn about and discuss mental health, we can reduce the stigma associated with these conditions.
- STEP 1: Select ONE disorder that you have never heard of before or do NOT know about from this list:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Dissociative Disorder
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, etc.)
- Factitious Disorder (FD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)
- Selective mutism
- Somatic (Psych Central Staff, 1).
- Step 2: Learn more about the disorder you selected by visiting either: https://psychcentral.com/disorders/disorders OR https://www.verywellmind.com/a-list-of-psychological-disorders-2794776
- Step 3: Respond to the discussion by
- Identifying what disorder you selected,
- Describing the symptoms and
- What you find interesting about this condition.
To earn full credit, your response must be at least 5 sentences with appropriate in-text and source citations.
- Step 4: Use in-text citations to acknowledge the author’s ideas that you wrote about in your discussion response.
- Step 5: Provide a source list with the source(s) that you used for the discussion post.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.