Criminal Trial Choose any one of the following countries: England, Russia, or South Korea. Create a 6- to 7-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that describes the process of a c
Choose any one of the following countries: England, Russia, or South Korea.
Create a 6- to 7-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that describes the process of a criminal trial in the country you have chosen. Include responses to the following questions:
- Is their system adversarial or inquisitorial? Explain.
- What are the names of the major courtroom players? For instance, what is the prosecutor called? How many judges hear a case? What role they play?
- Who determines guilt or innocence? Explain.
- Is the defendant required to prove his innocence, or does the government have the burden of proof?
- Are there any defendants' rights that we expect in the United States but are not protected in the country you chose? For instance, will the government provide an attorney if the defendant can't afford one?
- What is the path of appeals that is available to a defendant (if any)? Explain.
- Are there any aspects of the court system you reviewed that would benefit the US system? Explain with appropriate reasoning.
Add additional content in the Notes section of the presentation.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.