Why is this the case and what are the strengths and weaknesses of the images that you are most comfortable with
Welcome to the Week Two Roundup Discussion Forum. After you review the materials for Week Two (chapter(s), Ted Talk(s) and PowerPoint) please:
- Pick one of the end-of-chapter(s) discussions below and share your answers in this forum by clicking on Reply, typing in your response and then post. Your answers should be well researched using the book and other reliable resources. You should also add your own experiences with the topic as part of your analysis. Your answer should be between 250 – 500 words and include your sources.
- Your initial discussion is due on Wednesdays by midnight.
- Respond to one other classmate’s posting in a second reply/post. I expect that you will add substantially to our learning in that response. “Me, too” or “Great answer” are not acceptable for points. If you can, feel free to bring in your own experiences.
- Comment about something that you found interesting in the Ted talk(s) for this week in a third reply/post.
- Finally, at the end of the course outline you will find two rubrics. One is for discussion. I will grade based on this rubric.
Week Two Discussion Questions:
- To what extent are you more comfortable with one or more of the six images described in this chapter in terms of your own approach to managing change? Why is this the case and what are the strengths and weaknesses of the images that you are most comfortable with? (Chapter Two)
- Have you ever worked in an organization that was dominated by images or approaches to change? What barriers would you face in trying to bring consideration of alternate images in this organization? What strategies would you use to help overcome these barriers? (Chapter Two)
- Which of the possible reasons for avoiding change that have been discussed in this chapter have you experienced? On reflection, how might you have contributed to overcoming those avoidance tactics? How would you judge your likely success in that attempt? (Chapter Three)
- What personal criteria might you adopt to ensure you are initiating change “for the right reasons”? Set out some key questions that might help to guide you in the future, to ensure that your rationale for change is clear to you and those who will be affected. (Chapter Three)
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.