Day Care and Attachment – What Do You Think???
A few research studies have suggested that when an infant spends more than 20 hours a week in day care, the child is at risk of becoming insecurely attached. Yet we know that for infants whose parent(s) work they are often in daycare more than 40 hours a week. So if there is truth in this research then many of our children are at risk for developing attachment problems.
- Do you agree with the implication of these studies? Support your point either way with the text or another scholarly source.
- What benefits do you believe can come from a child being enrolled in a good day care facility?
- What are the possible negatives, especially in a day care facility that is not top quality?
- Whether or not day care is the ideal situation it is the reality for the majority of families in our country today. What characteristics should be looked for in choosing a good quality day care?
- If your child has spent time in day care what was your impression on the effects of day care?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.