Social workers are often called on to present information to colleagues, community groups, or other constituents as part of their practice.
Social workers are often called on to present information to colleagues, community groups, or other constituents as part of their practice. This week you will have the opportunity to showcase your presentation skills, tying together the work you have completed throughout the course. Additionally, in an era where electronic tools are increasingly used for policy advocacy, you will use your skills to create information that could be used for electronic advocacy (Hoefer, 2019).
Choose a digital advocacy campaign to create from below:
- Twitter – Create 4 tweets that educate the public about your identified social problem and need for policy change. Tweets should be inserted into the end of your PowerPoint presentation.
- Facebook – Create 2 175- to 260-word Facebook posts that educate the public about your identified social problem and need for policy change. Facebook posts should be inserted into the end of your PowerPoint presentation.
- Infographic – Create a 175- to 260-word infographic (using a website like Canva) that highlights your identified social problem and suggestions for policy change. Your infographic should be inserted into the end of your PowerPoint presentation.
- Blog – Write a 175- to 350-word blog post on your social problem and needed policy change. You should place the text of the blog at the end of your PowerPoint presentation. You do not need to publish this blog online, but if you choose to do so, please put the link at the end of the blog text.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to accompany your recorded presentation. Your presentation should:
- Summarize the social problem you identified in Week 2 and related policy.
- Recommend policy change based on your research and analysis.
- Describe your plan for digital policy advocacy.
- In this section, discuss ways to use electronic methods to advocate for the needed changes you have identified. Consider how clients might be involved in electronic advocacy.
- Include the digital advocacy campaign you created.
- Note: You do not need to post your advocacy campaign electronically. This assignment only requires you discuss what you might do.
- Summarize how you might evaluate policy advocacy for your identified social problem and policy.
- Summarize your overall learning and how it will be applied to future practice.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.