Part 1 – Report Risk
Develop a 2- to -3-page Security Assessment Report (SAR).. The Security Assessment Report (SAR) should include the following for each vulnerability:
- Vulnerability title
- A precise vulnerability description
- Overall risk level
- Logical recommendations for mitigation
Part 2 – Communicate the Risk to Leadership
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation documenting the risks for each vulnerability to be presented to the leadership of Health Coverage Associates.
The presentation should include:
- An introduction slide
- A description of each of the three vulnerabilities
- An accurate illustration of the NIST SP-30 5×5 matrices
- A description of the likelihood and impact, with a justification of that determination (e.g., very low, low, moderate, high, very high)
- An illustration of the overall, high watermark level of risk (e.g., very low, low, moderate, high, very high)
- A logical recommendation for mitigation actions, including an explanation of risk tolerance and risk acceptance for the organization
- A conclusion slide
- Detailed speaker notes
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.