Why do legal protections for womens employment rights continue to be an issue? Why isnt womens legal access to employment a sufficient victory?
Please see the attached on discussion instructions. Please also write out the questions you ask. Please answer two or more questions.
Please use the classroom material attached and the links below as references. CITE IN APA FORMAT.
Refer to at least three of the learning resources for the week in your response to one or more of the questions below. Include specific examples from your life, history, the news, or the media.
· Why do legal protections for women's employment rights continue to be an issue? Why isn't women's legal access to employment a sufficient victory?
· How do laws protecting women in the workplace benefit society as a whole?
· What factors keep men and women segregated into "masculine" and "feminine" jobs? Why do you think these divisions persist? What does it take to turn a job into a gender-neutral one? Can you think of any examples of where this has happened?
· Is Affirmative Action policy still needed? If so, how would you administer it fairly? If not, which of the reasons for its creation do you think are no longer valid?
· Why does unpaid domestic labor fall so unequally to women? Why is this a problem? Can you suggest some solutions?
· Why are so many women involved in part-time work? How could part-time or home-based work be made more equitable for women? What conditions need to exist before women are able to make a genuine choice between part-time vs. full-time labor?
· Why does it matter if women are in executive positions in business or not?
· How does the #MeToo movement fit into discussions about women's equality in the workforce? Here are a few articles that will help you get caught up on this recent movement. If you respond to this question, refer to at least one of our assigned learning resources for the week in addition to any references to the articles below:
#MeToo is at a crossroads in America. Around the world, it's just beginning. [Washington Post, 2020]
Harvey Weinstein's Conviction Shows How Cultural Change Is Reshaping the Criminal Justice System [The New York Times, 2020]
"The 'Click' Moment: How the Weinstein Scandal Unleashed a Tsunami" [The New York Times, 2018]
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.