Please note the template added is almost complete Please add supporting literature with 4 references/ Citations APA styleUsing the Required Admission Orders Template, write a full set of admission orders for the patient in the branching exercise. MY ORDERS ARE ENTERED IN THE TEMPLATE ANY RATIONALE MUST BE ENTERRED AFTER MY ORDERS
- Be sure to address each aspect of the order template
- Write the orders as you would in the patient’s chart
- Make sure the order is complete and applicable to the patient
- Any rationale you feel the need to supply should be done at the end of the order set – not included with the order
- Please do not write per protocol. We do not know what your protocol is and you need to demonstrate what is appropriate standard of care for this patient.
- A minimum of four current, evidenced based references are required – no older than 5 years
Admission Orders Template
Primary Diagnosis: UTI / Septic shock
Code Status: Full Code
Admit to Unit: Stepdown Telemetry
Diet: Diabetic diet
IV Fluids: Sodium Chloride 0.9 % 1,000 ml IV continuous 100 ml / hr
· Critical Drips : No critical drips at this time
Respiratory: 2L nasal cannula to maintain O2 above 94% continuous Oxymetry
Rocephin 1 g, 100 ml/h Every 24 hours IV push
Metoprolol 25 mg PO daily – Do not administer if Systolic Blood pressure below 110 and Diastolic below 70
Insulin Lispro subcutaneously as per sliding scale – before meals
Lantus 10 Units subcutaneously daily before bed
Aspiring 81 mg oral daily
Nursing Orders : Vital Signs every 4 hours, Pulse Oximetry continuous, Weigh patient once upon admission, reorient PRN, Intake and Output every shift, Assess IV site every shift, Cardiac monitoring in telemetry floor for 24 hours and re- assess, Consent for treatment as needed, notify provider if there is any change in cardiac rhythm, bleeding precautions, fall precautions, bathroom privileges with assistance times 1.
Follow-Up Lab Tests:
· Diagnostic testing : 12 Lead ekg ( to assess myocardial function ), CBC ( to assess WBC and potential Anemia) , BMP – for electrolytes and possible DKA , Urinalysis for UTI, Chest X-ray for potential infection, Blood cultures, Urine cultures
Consults: Infection Disease for antibiotic management, Nephrology for Renal function, Physical therapy, Endocrinologist for diabetes management.
Patient Education and Health Promotion (address age-appropriate patient education. if applicable): Diabetes education
Discharge Planning and Required Follow-Up Care: Primary care Provider within one week after discharge
References (minimum of three timely references that prove this plan follows current standards of care):
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.