As a manager of an organization, you will often need to find ways to cut costs. One way to cut costs is to outsource by hiring another organization to perform
As a manager of an organization, you will often need to find ways to cut costs. One way to cut costs is to outsource by hiring another organization to perform the service. Consider the following scenario:As a manager for the public outreach department, you realize that the current system for managing outreach issues is outdated. You would like to have a new outreach system developed using the Cloudera platform to help manage 'big data.' However, no one in the organization has the expertise. You will have to outsource the project to save on costs and avoid management problems. Two companies have sent in a bid, one from Vancouver, Canada and one from Mumbai, India. The bid from India was slightly lower than the bid from Canada. Compose a response that includes the following elements:
- Define what is meant by outsourcing.
- Explain how Peter Drucker’s statement about how one company’s back room is another company’s front room pertains to outsourcing. Use an example.
- Summarize the management advantages, cost reduction, and risk reduction of outsourcing.
- Summarize the outsourcing risks concerning control, long-term costs, and exit strategy.
- Discuss which company you would outsource to and why. Does distance matter?
Two pages long
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.