Using the “Differentiated Instruction: Maximizing the Learning of All Students” and what you have learned, address the scenario below:
Mr. Green has taught high school Spanish for 10 years. He would like to start differentiating instruction and needs to make some changes to his current classroom practices, which are described below:
- Delivers instruction primarily by lecturing.
- Does not permit students to retake tests they have failed.
- Records zeros for missing assignments.
- Groups students at the beginning of the year based on the previous year’s achievement test scores.
- Gives bonus points for classroom participation.
- Gives a test every Friday.
Explain why each of Mr. Green’s classroom practices are not a differentiated practice and describe what he can do differently with each of them.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.